Known as "The Messenger," Dr. Ronald P. Drucker discloses life saving findings from scientists, PhD's, MD's, and natural healing physicians, in a clear and usable format.
What Caused my Autoimmune Disease,
and where is the Successful Path
Back to Health?
By Dr. Ronald P. Drucker
My name Dr. Ronald P. Drucker. I am a natural healing practitioner, and author of the book; "The Code of Life, The Anti-aging, Disease Prevention, and Recovery Breakthrough of our Lifetime." I am an independent. I am not paid or compensated by any company or corporation for my research, writings, or opinions. My book may be read for free by clicking on the link above.
Suspected Sequence of Events Leading to Autoimmune and Digestive Disease.
If we are permitted to acknowledge the Cause of our disease, then not only can we see what to further avoid, but also we can see more clearly the return path to Health: Total Body, Cellular, and Multiple System Restoration.
Overview: Shining a little light on disease Causes.
Although "modern medicine" is more often than not inclined to conveniently attribute "unknown" disease Causes to assumed and elusive "genetic predispositions" of the patient, the majority of reports and data which I have analyzed, repeatedly illustrate sequential event and trigger patterns indicating causes to the contrary. The analysis of these repeated patterns, in conjunction with volumes of existing scientific research, paint an insightful picture of disease causes in general, for those who can afford to acknowledge that picture.
As a result, I am of the opinion that most autoimmune diseases are Triggered by the traumatic suppression of healthy immune system response. Once immunity has been compromised by these triggers, bacterial, fungal, parasitic, viral, and/or yeast infections or infestations may take hold, (usually in the digestive tract initially) causing further deteriorating health conditions in virtually every system of the body. I am also of the opinion that Resistance to the devastation of these immune suppressing triggers, may be compromised by a weakened physiological environment, encumbered by stress, and in some cases poor nutrition and/or assimilation.
Note: 4 of the following 5 triggers are direct causes of the pharmaceutical / medical system. Curiously, 9 out of 10 diseases known to man are classified by "the system" as "incurable" with causes "unknown." Should the system possess financial liability issues in regard to the acknowledgement of causes, how then, given bureaucratic predicament, can sincere focus ever be achieved in the "pursuit of cures?" Fortunately, we do not need the present medical bureaucratic nightmare to heal.
The Physiological Malfunction: Immune System, and subsequent Digestive System, failure
Suspected System Failure Triggers: (any one or combination of any)
1. Toxic drug induced (including allergic reaction to drugs)
2. Use of Antibiotics without Primary Systems restoration support
3. Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medications (NSAIDs)
NSAIDs include Advil, Bextra, Celebrex, Vioxx, Mobic, Naprosyn, and others. These medications can cause intestinal inflammation and mucosal cell erosion. This then leads to further intestinal permeability. According the FDA, over 200,000 people develop serious gastric bleeding and 10,000-20,000 people die every year from NSAIDs.
4. Surgery induced (physical trauma)
5. Accident induced (physical trauma)
Suspected System Weakening Contributors:
1. Chronic emotional and/or physiological stress
2. Physical exhaustion and/or poor nutrition or assimilation.
Suspected Sequential Events: (Order of Events and System Failures may at times occur in simultaneous and/or different orders than illustrated.)
Trigger Induced, Proper Immune Function Suppression.
Digestive Tract Immune Support Fails
Disruption of the healthy intestinal environment occurs. (Dysbiosis)
Digression of assimilation of nutrients into the bloodstream
Bacterial, fungal, parasitic, viral, and/or yeast infections or infestations begin to manifest
Initial symptoms associated with negative infestations may include but are not limited to: constipation, diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, abdominal pain, bloating, excess gas, indigestion, skin rashes, bladder spasms and infections, ear infections, sinus infections, rectal itching, itchy ears or nose, sugar or starch cravings, white tongue, toe or fingernail infections, jock itch, vaginal yeast infections, intestinal permeability, increased body odor, PMS, asthma, depression, and chronic fatigue.
Mucosal Protective Lining Defense Fails
Yeasts can change into an invasive mycelial fungus with rhizoids (tentacle-like projections) that penetrate the protective mucosal lining of the intestinal tract.
Fungus and negative bacteria invade the intestinal wall causing permeability. ("leaky-gut")
Intestinal permeability or "leaky gut," is first caused by damage and the eventual breakdown of the intestinal mucosa protective lining. Subsequently the damage proceeds to the lining of the digestive tract, which becomes permeable and leaks undigested food molecules, proteins, and toxins (antigens) that may cause chronic inflammation. Intestinal permeability is associated with such illnesses as: Ankylosing Spondylitis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Food allergies, Crohn's Disease, Ulcerative Colitis, Eczema, Chronic Fatigue, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Diverticulitis, Cystic Fibrosis, Chronic Hepatitis, and an entire list of autoimmune diseases.
The resulting Digestive Failure further cripples the Immune System.
Autoimmune Response & Inflammation Begin. (self-attacking-self)
The failure of the immune system to recognize the bodies constituent parts as self, allows an immune response (attack) against its own cells and tissues culminating in autoimmune disease.
Fungus, Negative Agents, and Antigens Trigger Multiple System Failures
Gastrointestinal problems: Bloating, excess gas, diarrhea, abdominal pain, gastritis, gastric ulcers, constipation, and many others. Enzyme destruction: Enzymes are the key to breaking down foods in the body so that they can be utilized as nourishment. Fatigue is extremely common as impaired metabolism doesn't enable the body to get enough fuel and impaired enzyme functioning inhibits energy production. Weight gain is common, although when chronic diarrhea is present, unwanted weight loss can be life threatening.
Respiratory system: sore throat, sore mouth, contribution to sinus infections, bronchial infections and pneumonia
Cardiovascular system: palpitations, rapid pulse rate, pounding heart
Genitourinary system: vaginitis, frequent urination, lack of bladder control, itchy rashes
Musculoskeletal system: muscle weakness, joint pain, leg pains, muscle aches and stiffness, slow coordination
Central Nervous system: headaches, poor brain function, poor short-term memory, fuzzy thinking
Adrenal System: abnormal hormone response
Immune System: autoimmune and allergic reactions
Failure of assimilation of nutrients into the bloodstream intensifies
Penetration by fungus and the resulting intestinal permeability cause a disruption in the absorption of nutrients into the bloodstream, and finally nutritional deficiencies on the cellular level. Deficient cellular nutrient leads to reduced immunity, premature cellular aging, and further weakening of the body's defense systems. This can lead to fatigue, allergies, decreased immunity, chemical sensitivities, depression, poor memory, and digestive complaints and many other conditions.
Liver and Adrenals Struggle (subsequent hypersensitivity)
These conditions can set the stage for environmental sensitivities. As the liver and adrenal glands become chronically overwhelmed, tolerance to the fumes of certain environmental chemicals is reduced: gasoline, diesel, other petrochemicals, formaldehyde, perfumes, cleaning fluids, insecticides, tobacco, pesticides, household cleaners, and potentially many other triggers not listed here. The liver is the principle organ responsible for detoxification. When functioning properly, the liver filters two quarts of blood every minute, removing unwanted toxins and bacteria. The liver also secretes a quart of bile each day. Bile is necessary for fat dissolution. An optimally functioning detoxification system is necessary for providing good health and preventing disease. Many diseases, including Cancer, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lupus, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, and other chronic age-related conditions are linked to a weakened detoxification system. It can also contribute to allergic disorders, asthma, hives, psoriasis, and eczema and is associated with CFS, FMS, depression, and systemic candidiasis.
Chronic Inflammation and "Host Toxicity" Proliferates
Toxins from microorganisms and undigested food molecules (antigens) enter the blood stream & body cavities. Antigens set up residence in cells and bodily tissues and are recognized as foreign invaders. Intestinal permeability allows antigens to leak out of the digestive tract and into the bloodstream. This triggers an autoimmune reaction and can create pain and inflammation in any of the body's tissues. Pain and inflammation can occur anywhere unprocessed proteins are deposited, including muscles, tissues, joints, and organs. (nearly everywhere)
Antigens trigger complex allergic reactions
Allergic reactions can manifest in a variety of symptoms: fatigue, brain fog, depression, joint and muscle pain, digestive disorders, headache, rash, breathing problems, inflammation of the: nose, throat, ears, bladder, and intestinal tract, can lead to infections of the sinus, respiratory, ear, bladder and intestinal membranes. In an attempt to arrest these infections, doctors might prescribe a broad spectrum antibiotic. Such antibiotics promote yeast and fungal overgrowth and often times, additional symptoms.
Facts: At any juncture in the line of sequential events, allopathic disease treatment (the treatment of symptoms via drugs) may, and most often times does, exacerbate the overall deteriorative environmental state. Many times these toxic synthetic chemical compounds directly cause disease, and/or function as triggers in the promotion of disease. The overwhelming majority of these substances cause short and long term cellular damage to varying degrees, without addressing root causes of disease. In reality, virtually every drug, if taken long enough, will cause the very disease for which it was prescribed and potentially much more.
Both Primary Systems Must be Restored Simultaneously, for Total Body, Cellular, and Multiple System Restoration to occur.
Dr. John C. Pitmann, MD: "The key to integrating healthy digestion with a healthy immune system is the oral ingestion of stabilized Aloe polysaccharides. … They act as a potent anti-inflammatory agent, stopping the damage and leakage of the intestinal wall, thereby taking the stress off the immune system. …They stimulate the macrophages, monocytes, antibodies, and T-cells. …They have direct anti-bacterial, anti-viral, antifungal/yeast and anti-parasite effects. Chronic yeast growth can be controlled so the normal, healthy flora can then thrive more easily. …They have a remarkable ability to normalize an array of damaging processes, which has the effect of enhancing the immune system function through improved digestion."
Ivan Danhoff, MD, PhD: "These very large long beads (molecular chains), these very long "necklaces" ( one million Dalton and up) have a profound effect in preventing disease and protecting us from various noxious agents in the environment. …They are immune modulating, which have a powerful healing effect on many different immune system disorders. …They even cause the body to produce a natural chemical, tumor necrosis factor, which functions to shut off the blood supply to tumors."
Dr. Ronald P. Drucker: "Upon regular ingestion of these stabilized components, I have witnessed patients dramatically improve, and in many cases, literally walk away from diseases altogether (digestive diseases in particular), several of which the traditional medical community label as "incurable", such as Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD: Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis), Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD), Heartburn, Diverticulitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS), Gastric Ulcers, Constipation, Diarrhea, Allergies, Food Intolerances, Lactose Intolerance, and Malabsorption...
These Stabilized Healing Components:
• Possess anti-inflammatory functions particularly effective in ulcerative colitis, Crohn's disease, and arthritis, due at least in part to the specific inhibition of leukotriene B-4, a highly pro-inflammatory substance, and the restoring of proper immune function.
• Help stop and prevent the damage and leakage of the intestinal wall, thereby alleviating the stress from the immune system.
(ulcerative colitis, Crohn's disease, diverticulitis, leaky gut syndrome, irritable bowel syndrome, - all diseases)
• Protect the mucous membranes lining the respiratory, gastrointestinal, and genitourinary tracts resulting in an increased resistance to infections. (all diseases)
• Are incorporated into the cell membranes throughout the body, enhancing the membranes effectiveness regarding a number of known functions. (all diseases)
• Enhance the excretion of toxins from the cells by a process known as exocytosis. (all diseases)
• Enhance chemotaxis, the migration of immune cells to a site of injury or infection, thereby initiating the repair and healing response, promoting tissue growth and regeneration. (all injuries & diseases)
• Restore proper and adequate immune function, possess immune balancing, modulating, and stimulating effects. Examples of enhanced immune functions by the ingestion of these very long chain polysaccharides are: stimulation of antibody production (by leukocytes) and an increase in the number of killer T-cells produced. This expresses the tremendous importance in these immune stimulating functions. The levels of antibody present in our blood directly affect our ability to destroy pathogenic (disease causing) organisms. The killer T-cells are among our first line of defense in destroying dangerous bacteria and viruses and may even protect us from those responsible for an array of cancers. (all auto-immune diseases)
• Provide much of the language of The Code of Life for cellular recognition:
a. between components within the cell (intracellular),
b. for cell to cell communication (intercellular),
c. between cells and the immune system (also intercellular) (all diseases, prevention, and anti-premature aging)
• Are likely to reduce the incidence of cancer, stroke, and heart disease. This is due primarily to the scientifically established fact that chronic inflammation increases the incidence of these conditions.
• Possess hypoglycemic and blood sugar normalizing functions in both Type I and Type II diabetics.
• Contain an insulin-like growth factor that lowers the required amount of insulin needed to maintain normal blood sugar levels. (diabetes)
• Reduce the amount of insulin needed, thereby reducing cardiovascular risk factors and stress on the pancreas and likely increasing its useful life, overall improvement of the intake of nutrients through the cell membrane. (diabetes - all diseases)
• Possess antiviral, antibacterial, antiparasitic and antifungal effects which are of particular interest especially today, linked to the increased incidence of antibiotic resistant strains of bacteria that are no longer responsive to treatment. (This further establishes why the ingestion of these Aloe-derived polymannans are so helpful in preventing, normalizing, and correcting so many digestive tract disorders, including, but not limited to, gastric ulcers, colitis, Crohn's, IBS, ulcerative colitis, diverticulitis diarrhea, leaky gut syndrome, . . . all because of the antibacterial and antiviral actions of these long chain polysaccharides). The antifungal effects may be another mechanism helping to explain why the ingestion of the stabilized components is so effective in lowering blood sugar. Antifungal drugs, although harmful in other areas, have been shown to reduce the risks of developing Type II diabetes.
• Contain antioxidant and free radical scavengers. The importance of antioxidants to overall health and longevity is profound. Not only do antioxidants protect us from tissue damaging free radicals such as protection of the skin from sun damage, the lungs from air pollution and second hand smoke, the retina of the eye, but even against the destruction of DNA. Research indicates that the amounts of anti- oxidants we consume are directly proportional to how long we will live and the quality of our lives. (all diseases)"
References: Click here
Go to Pristine Nutraceuticals: click here
You may also read my book on-line for Free.
(click on the book to read my online book for free)
In the interest of necessity, I am making my book available for free on-line, for anyone suffering with a disease or condition. Please feel free to spread the word about "The Code of Life" to anyone you know who is currently afflicted with disease or interested in disease prevention. In the book, I also outline the functions of the healing agents within .
The best of health to you and yours, Dr. Ronald P. Drucker
With over thirty-five years experience in research, formulation, natural healing techniques, and therapies, Doctor Drucker is known among his colleagues and patients as a caring, prudent, and knowledgeable practitioner. Doctor Drucker receives no financial compensation for referrals. This information is for informational purposes only and is not to be construed as a medical diagnosis for any disease. Copyright©2011 Ronald P. Drucker